MEASUREMENT SYSTEMS MÜTEC INSTRUMENTS
The LevelCheck 510M microwave barrier is used to monitor limit levels of solids in silos, containers, storage tanks, pipe systems, etc. Additional applications include: blockage reports, counting piece goods, or positioning objects. Optional the system can be used within a process pressure up to 25 bar.
The measurement process of the LevelCheck 510M is based on the newest microwave technology, whereby the transmitter sends out a microwave signal which is analysed by the opposite receiver. Material which builds up within this field attenuates its signal effect, and this is then converted into a switching procedure. The measurement is contactless.
The sensitivity, signal attenuation and signal hysteresis of the microwave barrier can easily be set continuously and precisely using the bar graph display. This allows for a variable determination of the switching point or a switching process for different process parameters.
- The newest microwave technology
- Transmitter and receiver with active self-monitoring
- Probe identification via addressing
- Adjustable, sensitivity, hysteresis, filter time
- Measurement possible through plastic, glass and all non-conductive materials
- Compact design guarantees easy installation
- Level and status display via LEDs and LED bar graph display
- Optionally up to a process pressure of 25 bar
- For limit level detection (in silos, containers, pipes), positioning objects or counting functions
The HUMY 3000 is successfully used for moisture measurement in many processes, including for granules, pellets, chips, powders, dusts, and much more. Conveyor belts, screw conveyors, silos, hoppers, etc. are particularly suitable installation locations. In-line moisture measurement is also possible in batch processes. The fast measuring process with a high resolution allows a quick and easy calibration and accuracy of up to 0.1%. In addition to an automatic temperature compensation and ageing drift, the self-monitoring device also has an integrated data logger, digital output and alarm outputs, and much more. For product- or process changes, different parameters can be stored for up to 24 products or product groups.
- No samples necessary for the laboratory
- Energy savings during drying
- For automatic humidifying
- Simple, fast and affordable installation and calibration
- Very short pay-back periods
- Improvement of product quality
- High level of operational reliability thanks to sturdy probe
- Continuous monitoring and reporting with integrated data logger
- High measurement speed and selective sensitivity
- More than 0.1% accuracy (depending on the product)
- Optional ATEX-Version for zone 20 and zone 0
The MF 3000 is equipped with the newest microwave technology and is used to measure the flow of quantities of solids in metallic pipes. All powders, dust, pellets and granules can be measured reproducibly, from a few kg/h up to several t/h. The MF 3000 is suitable for inline measurements in pneumatic pipelines or in free-fall.
The measurement process of the MF 3000 is based on the physical principle of the Doppler Effect. The mass flow-rate is determined by evaluating the frequency and amplitude changes during the measurement process. Resting particles, such as deposits, do not influence the measurement.
- For all pneumatic conveying and free-fall processes
- For all bulk materials, from a few kg/h to several t/h
- IN-LINE measurement without weighing
- No fittings in the pipe; flush interior installation
- Simple, low-cost installation & start-up
- Adjustable sensitivity for very small and very large pipe diameters
- Galvanic separated RS485 interface for PLS connection
- Independent of static charging
- Limit-value monitoring with alarm output
- Sturdy, stainless-steel construction, abrasion- and maintenance free
- MF3000-D for high pressure
- MF3000-T for high temperatures
- ATEX-Version for zone 20 and zone 2
These devices can be used for the early recognition of flow disturbances in the transport of powders, dust, pellets and granules. This can reliably prevent problems caused by blockages, an absence of material or system failures, for instance.
The measurement process of the 510M is based on the physical principle of the Doppler Effect. This device can reliably prevent problems caused by blockages, an absence of material or system failures, for instance.
The 600E is used to monitor the flow of solids in pipelines, such as pneumatic conveyor systems or falling distances, from a few g/h to several t/h.
The 700E dust monitor is used to detect filter malfunctions caused by cracks or installation defects, for instance. The triboelectric measurement principle makes it possible to reliably detect dust penetration.
The filter break monitoring sensor 710E is for the use on the clean air side to detect dust behind a filter. In this way, filter cracks, fractures or assembly errors are reported automatically and reliably.
CHEMICALS- AND PHARMACEUTICAL
Fertilizer, Plastics, Phosphate, Granulate, Absorber material, Melamine, Hopkalit
FOOD AND ANIMAL FOOD INDUSTRY
Grain, Rape, Sunflower Seeds, Sugar, Potato Products, Flour, Starch, Milk Powder, Yeast, Bean Oil, Casein, Gluten, Gelatins
STEEL INDUSTRY AND POWER PLANTS
Ash, Aluminum oxide, Iron, Coal, Coaldust, Coke, Hydrated Lime
WOOD- AND PAPER INDUSTRY
Cellulose, Sawdust, Wood Chips, Wood Pellets
CONSTRUCTION MATERIALS INDUSTRY
Cement, Iron-II-Sulfat, Sand, Quartz, Gypsum, Hydrated Lime Powder, Bentonite, Ceramic
Tobacco, Nuts, Coffee and Cacao beans, Biscuits, Cotton, Leather, Spices, Blossoms, Seminal
Contraseña de Usuario Mine Trust: